Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wish List

A lot of Patrick's baby stuff was already "donated" since I never expected my new angel, so here's a simple wish list I prepared for the new angel. :)

1. Baby Bottles - It doesn't hurt for additional bottles for the new addition.  Although I'm planning to split Patrick's bottle for the two of them since he's already 2,  I would still love additional bottles.
Avent 9oz Bottles
 2. Baby Sling - Since I'll be going around with 2 angels now, a baby sling isn't a bad idea to use.  The comfort of the new one close to me and I'd still be able to hold Patrick with my other hand.
Baby Sling
3. New Diaper Bag - One that doesn't really look like a diaper bag.  I already had one I used with Patrick but the signs of wear and tear is already showing, so a new one won't hurt as well.
Diaper Bag
4. Double Stroller - Should I say more? The ultimate comfort for moms like me! Expensive though, so just wishful thinking... :)
Double Stroller
5. Infant Clothes and Shoes - I never thought I'd be having baby number 2 so clothes will be generously accepted.
Clothes :)
Dress

6. Infant Carrier - For easy traveling with the new angel :)
Infant Carrier
7. Other helpful Baby Stuff :)

Swaddle Me
Crib Mobile

Bath Tub
Baby Gym
Will post more.. soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment