Saturday, January 29, 2011

Miracles and Happy Endings

I still believe in miracles and happy endings.. I don't know why after all I've been through I still hope and pray that somewhere out there, a happy ending still waits for me.  Perhaps its more of believing that everybody deserves one and that my kids deserve it as well.  I've never been the positive thinker but somehow I know that two people now depends on me to be positive and think about them, their future -- our future.  I might not really get my happy ending but I'm sure hell bent to give it to my two beautiful blessings... My angels in life..  I'm just a sucker for happy endings!

Mommy and Patrick, June 2009

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the next baby to come! 2 kids = marriage, don't u think? please remember that we are the ones who make our own destiny. i do hope and pray u r heading to the right direction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ate Martha: If it comes it will come.. Right now, i need to focus on giving the best life for the kiddos! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete