Sunday, January 9, 2011

Positive 2011

Trying to keep a positive outlook for 2011.  I have so many things I want to accomplish this year for my 2 kids.  One, is to give them a better life, it might be just the three of us but I want to make sure that I will be enough for them and hopefully do things right this time.  Looking back on my life, I know and acknowledge that I made bad choices and decisions before, there was a brief moment wherein I thought this is payback for every mistake I made but seeing my son smile at me every morning, getting big hugs and kisses and telling me that he loves me every night before going to sleep without any judgments at all and waiting for the other one in the oven, I know that I am still blessed beyond words.  These 2 are my blessings, they make me want to be a better person and I know that I will do everything for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment